The purpose of the present confidentiality policy is to expose to the users of the site:
- The purpose of the present confidentiality policy is to expose to the users of the site:
- What are the rights of the users concerning these data?
- Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected and processed?
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the policy of the site regarding “cookies” files.
Conditions of Use that users can consult at the following address
GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purpose it is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes set out in these terms and conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data are kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the duration of conservation;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is required by law;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the SUN-BEACH-HOUSE website is as follows
- First name
This data is collected when the user performs any of the following operations on the website:
When the User uses the contact form to send a request
When the User makes a payment on the site
Moreover, when a payment is made on the site, a proof of the transaction including the order form and the invoice will be kept in the computer systems of the site editor.
The person in charge of the treatment will preserve in its data-processing systems of the site and under reasonable conditions of safety the whole of the collected data for a duration of : Personal data: 1 year.
The collection and processing of data meet the following purposes:
- Response to requests sent through the contact form
The data processing is based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the user
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are processed only by the site editor.
C. DATA HOSTING
The SUN-BEACH-HOUSE website is hosted by : OVH, whose headquarters are located at the following address
. 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: ________.
Data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
A. DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Valérie Kerckhofs. She can be contacted as follows:
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass it on to third parties without the user's knowledge, and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to guarantee that information and data transfer via the site are secure.
An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) secures data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user of any rectification or deletion of data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs or steps.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means necessary.
In accordance with the regulations governing the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights
In order for the data controller to process the user's request, the user is required to provide the following information: first name, surname and e-mail address.
The data controller is obliged to reply to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER'S RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may access, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, by following the procedure set out below:
. E-mail to email@example.com
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his/her personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure set out below:
. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Right to limit and object to data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an objection to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure:
. E-mail to email@example.com
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
Users are reminded that they can organize what is to become of their collected and processed data if they die, in accordance with law no. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or to any competent court.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order for personal data to be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
The site editor reserves the right to modify this policy in order to ensure its compliance with current legislation.
However, in the event of substantial modification of this policy, the user will be informed in the following manner: