The purpose of the present confidentiality policy is to expose to the users of the site:
- The purpose of the present confidentiality policy is to expose to the users of the site:
- What are the rights of the users concerning these data?
- Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected and processed?
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the policy of the site regarding “cookies” files.
Conditions of Use that users can consult at the following address
GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purpose it is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes set out in these terms and conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data are kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the duration of conservation;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is required by law;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the HOME PROPERTIES SAINT BARTH website is as follows
- First name
This data is collected when the user performs any of the following operations on the website:
When the User uses the contact form to send a request
When the User makes a payment on the site
Moreover, when a payment is made on the site, a proof of the transaction including the order form and the invoice will be kept in the computer systems of the site editor.
The person in charge of the treatment will preserve in its data-processing systems of the site and under reasonable conditions of safety the whole of the collected data for a duration of : Personal data: 1 year.
The collection and processing of data meet the following purposes:
- Response to requests sent through the contact form
The data processing is based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the user
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are processed only by the site editor.
C. DATA HOSTING
The HOME PROPERTIES SAINT BARTH website is hosted by : OVH, whose headquarters are located at the following address